Ordering and Customer Service
- Order by phone, on-line, fax or mail: All orders must be accepted and verified by Science First® in our Yulee, FL facility. Hours are 8:00 to 4:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Monday - Friday. Where applicable, we must collect sales tax when shipping within Florida.
- Prices: Prices are in $U.S. and are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct errors.
- Payments: We accept purchase orders from educational institutions and government agencies in good standing within the USA and Canada. Credit terms are Net 30. All others prepaid. We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover or company check. International orders must be prepaid with wire transfer, bank draft or credit card.
- Quotes: For items not found in our catalog or for large quantities, please contact us for a prompt quote.
- Shipping guidelines: Orders ship FOB Yulee, FL or factory at our discretion. Ground shipping charges to the continental US are 10% of order total with a minimum of $8.95. All online shipping and handling calculations are considered estimates and may be altered as actual shipping and handling charges are calculated at the time of order shipment. Title and risk of loss shall pass to Purchaser on delivery to the common carrier or vessel in the US. Please contact us for a quote on priority, intenational or shipments outside the continental US.
- Claims: Inspect packages within seven (7) days of receipt for any shipping damage. Report any such damage to the carrier and to Science First®. Save all packaging material. In the event of any obvious damage to the outer container, note such damage when signing for the goods or refuse delivery of the goods. Do not throw out packing materials until you have checked contents. Small items may be lost among packaging. Contact us for replacement of missing items within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Neither Science First® nor Purchaser may institute action in any form arising out of this agreement more than 18 months after cause of action has arisen, or, in the case of non-payment, more than 18 months from date of last payment.
Returns, Repairs, and Replacements
Return policy and procedures:
- Call for a return number (RMA) for any return or repair. Returns are only accepted within 30 days of date of invoice.
- We cannot accept returns on Made-to-Order products, product modifications or custom products, since we cannot re-sell these items. If we make an error, we will replace the item only.
- Restocking charges. We reserve the right to apply a 20% restocking charge to any returned products (unless resulting from our error) based on invoice cost plus shipping.
- Any returned product must be shipped freight prepaid to our facility, unless prior arrangements are made. Science First® cannot accept Cash on Delivery (COD) or collect shipments.
- Items must be returned in good condition in the original box.
Product Appropriateness / Safety
Age requirements / safety:
Science First® supplies products designed for educational institutions, to be used under direct supervision of qualified adults. All products are for use by persons age 13 and up under adult supervision. The following disclaimer applies to each item sold by Science First®
WARNING: These products are not toys. Products are not for children under 13. Products may contain lead or choking hazards such as small parts, small balls, marbles, and balloons. Adult supervision is required.
Your purchase of items branded Science First®, Project Star®, Trippensee®, Fieldmaster®, Sealife Systems, and Wildlife Supply Company® (Wildco®) are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days from the original purchase date. Your purchase of items branded STARLAB® or Digital STARLAB® are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the original purchase date. Should there be a defect or malfunction of the product, Science First® will repair or replace the product (at its option) free of charge *other* than shipping charges, which remain the responsibility of the Purchaser. This limited warranty excludes items manufactured and branded by other manufacturers but resold by Science First® (for example, InFocus projectors) which are warranted by their original manufacturer. This limited warranty is void if the product has been subjected to damage, unreasonable use, improper service, modification, or other causes not arising from defects in original materials or workmanship.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: EXCEPT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE, THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SCIENCE FIRST® SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO AND DISCLAIMS: (1) ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OF WARRANTY, (2) ANY OBLIGATIONS WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM TORT CLAIMS (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR ARISING UNDER OTHER THEORIES OF LAW WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD OR SERVICES RENDERED BY SCIENCE FIRST®, OR ANY UNDERTAKINGS, ACTORS OMISSIONS RELATING THERETO, AND (3) ALL CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONTINGENT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
TERMS: THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL CONSTITUTE THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN SCIENCE FIRST® AND THE PURCHASER, AND SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA AND THE USA. IF ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE SHALL BE DEEMED ILLEGAL, THE REMAINDER SHALL NOT BE AFFECTED.
Any dispute of any sort that Purchaser may have with Science First® must be submitted to confidential arbitration in Yulee, FL. Purchaser must consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to wildco.com or to products you purchase through wildco.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Yulee, Florida, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Science First's intellectual property rights, Science First may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Florida, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.